Monday, April 16, 2007

Rain and the BC Professor


Rain and the BC Professor, originally uploaded by laxlaws.

Becca just yelled at me for not updating my blog, so here it is. And for her, and all others who were annoyed I apologize. I've found now that I've been snapping away with the Rebel I've uploaded SO many pictures to flickr that photo management is becoming an issue. I'll have to be better at "organizing" them some how.

On to the picture. It was SO gross and rainy at BC on Thursday. I protected myself and my camera with the libraries roof and took this one of a BC professor (my assumption) scurrying somewhere while trying to stay dry. I had hoped to catch a shot of the masses between classes, but I myself had to get to class and couldn't hang around that long.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i didnt yell, i suggested loudly. just for the record.